The real thing - best quality traditional oilskin made in the UK, finished to age and wear beautifully.
Scottish Green, Ideal for bags and accessories.
- 150cm wide.
- 11.94oz, 405gsm.
- GOTs certified organic cotton.
- Country of origin; UK.
- A blend of oils and petroleum-based waxes are impregnated into the fiber and saturates the cloth, so the performance relies on a traditional wax/water resist application.
- Do not iron, just finger press.
- Not washable but can be re-oiled.
- Do not use any interfacing with this type of oilskin.
- We recommend sewing with a denim needle and 100% poly thread.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 817.